If you don’t fancy carrying your Canon EOS 50D around with you all the time, then check out this tiny digital camera.
This tiny camera fits in the palm of your hand, and features a 300k CMOS sensor, you won’t excatly be taking stunning photos with it but it may come in handy.
Here’s the specs
- Mini Digital Camera
- Taking still images, shooting video, PC webcam
- Keychain design
- Built-in PC cam function
- Powered by 1pc AAA battery (Not included)
- Image sensor: 300K pixel CMOS sensor
- Internal memory: 4M*16b built-in SDRAM
- Resolution: 640*480 (VGA) / 320*240 (QVGA)
- File format: 24-bit JEPG/AVI
- Storage capacity:
- VGA: 25 images Compress 76
- QVGA: 100 images Compress 179
- AVI: about 17 seconds
- Status display: Two digits “88” Monochrome LCD display
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Shutter speed: 1 ~ 1/10000 second
- Video frame rate: 5 – 10 fps (VGA) / 15 – 25 fps (QVGA)
- Lens: Fixed; f=3.9mm
- Focus: settings: 20cm ~ infinity (Normal)
- Aperture: F2.8
- Auto power off after 30 seconds without operation
- Size: 58.7*41.7*15mm
- Weight: 38g
The mini digital camera is available to buy online for $22 from Gadget4all.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.