LG has been teasing their new LG V20 smartphone over the last few weeks, the handset is now official and we have all the details and specifications on LG’s latest Android device.
The LG V20 is equipped with a 5.7 inch IPS Quantum Display that has a Quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
The handset is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it also comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built in storage. LG have also included a microSD card slot fore expansion and this supports up to 2TB cards.
Other specifications on the handset include 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and a HD Audio Recorder, the handset also features high end cameras.
On the front of the new LG V20 there is a 5 megapixel camera with a wide angle lens, on the back of the handset there is an 8 megapixel camera with a wide angle lens and a 16 megapixel camera with a standard angle lens.
The handset also comes with a removable 3200 mAh battery, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, Qualcomm Quick Charge, a fingerprint scanner and more, you can see a full list of specifications below.
LG V20 specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) /
Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: X12 LTE (up to 600 Mbps LTE Category 12 with 3x Carrier Aggregation) / Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / USB Type-C / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC
- Colors: Titan / Silver / Pink
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps / B&O Collaboration / Finger Print Scanner / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
The new LG V20 is one of the first smartphones to come with Android 7.0 Nougat, the handset will launch in South Korea this month and then in other countries in the next few weeks.
Source LGFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News