There are a bunch of popular cloud storage services available online, such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc. However, they don’t provide users with a lot of storage space online and asks users to subscribe for a paid plan in case they want extra storage.
If you’re Android device is running low on space, you should check out Surdoc for Android as it’s offering users with 100GB of cloud storage space for free with ‘military-grade security’. The application is also available on Windows and Mac.
Surdoc offers users with flexible plans that goes up to unlimited storage. One of them is free with 100GB storage, but it comes with a few limitations, including the ability to view and annotate 30 docs per month. If you’re ready to pay, the service offers the same 100GB storage with less restrictions and documents bumped to 300 per month for $2.5 per month. Lastly, it also offers unlimited storage without any restriction for $8.33 per month.
Key Features of Surdoc:
- Starting with 100GB of free storage, you can earn up to 1TB for free by inviting friends (10GB per referral), as well we will announce several other ways to earn free storage soon;
- Ultra secure storage – SurDoc is the only cloud storage service provider who cannot read your files;
- Auto-upload photos, videos, music and more from your mobile device through WiFi;
- Auto-backup files from all of your devices to your personal cloud;
- Access, view and edit files in your personal cloud regardless of file format without installing or buying any other software or app;
- High-fidelity view, best online viewer;
- Easy file sharing through links, email, Facebook and Twitter;
- Fill out forms, comment on documents, and add signatures to documents on the go.
In case you have privacy concerns, Surdoc mentions in FAQs, “files are encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption, the US Federal Government gold standard for file encryption. All data is stored encrypted – neither SurDoc‘s staff nor anyone else can view your private files.”
Head over to the Google Play Store to download Surdoc for Android.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.