Those of you looking forward to the launch of the second game in the reboot of the Star Wars Battlefront franchise, available worldwide from November 17th, 2017 and now available to preorder on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems, are sure to enjoy this new launch trailer which has been published by EA to whet your appetite the reaction you can expect to enjoy once the game becomes available.
Star Wars Battlefront II includes a single player campaign that allows you to take on the role of Iden Versio, a commander of Inferno Squad, an Imperial special forces unit which is both lethal in space and on the ground. As well as being able to encounter and play many of the characters from the epic story of revenge, betrayal and redemption that has spanned more than 30 years. Check out the latest trailer from Lucasfilm, EA and Dice below.
Pre-order the Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition and receive a range of bonuses, including:
-- Access to play Star Wars Battlefront II on November 14—a 3-day head start
– Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
– 4 epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
– Early access to the Star Wars Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta** (coming Fall 2017)
– Instant access to Yoda’s epic Lightsaber Mastery
– Exclusive Star Wars : The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey
– Instant access to six hero and starfighter epic Star Cards
– Kylo Ren: Power Reach and Solid Freeze
– Rey: Far Sight and Deep Mind
– Starfighters: Enhanced Auxiliary Power and First Order ship upgrade
– Instant access to Star Wars : The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon with updated sounds and appearance
Source: PlayStation Blog