ASUS has created a new external solid-state drive (SSD) enclosure form of the ROG Strix Arion, offering a “futuristic design” with integrated ASUS Aura Sync lighting effects. The external SSD enclosure supports an M.2 NVM Express SSD and offers USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity, providing transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 enables transfer of large 4K videos, game files and more in just seconds.
Built from aluminium alloy with integrated thermal pads, ROG Strix Arion quickly dissipates heat, reducing its operating temperature for faster sustained transfer speeds and an extended SSD lifespan. ROG Strix Arion comes with a protective holder that offers protection from bumps and drops to keep the SSD operating properly. A detachable R-hook lets users securely attach the ROG Strix Arion to bags of jackets for safe transportation.
Features of the ASUS ROG Strix Arion SSD enclosure :
– USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 for speeds of up to 10 Gbps
– Supports M.2 PCIe NVM Express SSD with 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor
– Innovative, easy-to-use screwdriver-free installation
– Aluminum alloy case and thermal pads deliver aggressive heat dissipation
– Exclusive hanging protective holder included
– Dual USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
– Futuristic design features ASUS Aura Sync lighting effects
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.