Here is another fun Spy gadget for all the James Bond fans out there, the Spy Camera Baseball Cap.
The Spy Camera Baseball Cap is the ideal accessory for your next spy mission, it looks like an every day run of the mill baseball cap, but features a hidden spy camera that can record video and take still pictures in total secrecy.
It comes with a wireless receiver that can record the video on an SD card, and it also features an LCD screen where you can view your recorded spy videos.
Here are the specifications
- Camera Specifications
- Video signal system: PAL
- Photo-image sensor: 1/3 CMOS COLOR
- Low Illumination: 2.0 lux
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV Lines
- S/N ratio: Min 48dB
- Video output: 1.0-/75ohms
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Operating Temp: -10 to +50
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Lens: 3.6 mm
- Recording: 25 FPS
- Resolution 320×240
- Connect the signal to included DVR for hidden recording
- Recorder Specifications
- Standard USB2.0 interface
- 2.5 inch TFT OLED 260K color 16k, pixels support: TV OUT /IN
- Built-in SD/MMC Card Slot (max 2GB), unit supplied with 512MB SD card
- Record and Display at 25 FPS
- Support folder management function and view function
- Supports ASF format, ADPCM stereo sound, or convert to ASF format by transfer tools
- Built-in 1300mAh lithium battery (3.6V)
- Video Form: ASF
- Power Supply: Built in battery or power cord
- Recording Time: 2 hours (on battery power)
The Spy Camera Baseball Cap is available for £101.56 about $167 from Chinavasion.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.