A new Sony SmartWatch 2 update has been released, the update is said to be a major firmware update for the device, which brings a range of new features to the Sony SmartWatch 2.
The Sony SmartWatch 2 update adds in some new watch faces, including a date with the digital clock, larger fonts, a new update stopwatch app and automatic light sensing.
As well as the new features on the SmartWatch 2, the update also brings a number of improvements to existing apps and features, which include improved stability.
Some of the improvements include the notification list and events, this includes fast scroll, and you can not mark all notifications as read.
You can see a full list of what is included in the update below.
– Bug fixes
– Improved stability
– Larger font sizes
– Added automatic light sensing
– Added possibilities to “Fast scroll” in notification lists & notification events
– Added scroll bar in notification lists & notification events
– Stop Watch is Added as a native application
– Added possibilities to mark all notifications as read from the action button in any notification application.
– Added several new Watch faces.
The Sony SmartWatch 2 update is now available to download from the Google Play Store.
Source Xperia BlogFiled Under: Android News, Gadgets News, Top News