After first being unveiled in Japan, Sony have now started to roll out their new 10 inch Digital Paper Tablet further afield, making it available throughout the US priced at $600. Weighing just 240 g the lightweight tablet offers a paper like texture for precise writing and note taking.
Sony has equipped the Digital Paper Tablet with 16GB of built-in storage, 802.11ac WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and offers users handy features such as automatic page rotation, support for interactive PDF and smart forms, and a page thumbnails mode enabling users to view 16 pages at once.
Sony has also created a companion smartphone application for the tablet aptly named the Digital Paper Mobile app which is now available for iOS and Android devices and allows you to easily transfer documents between your tablet and smartphone, Mac and PC systems. Features of the Sony Digital Paper Tablet include :
– Thin, lightweight design, Approximately 8.5 oz. (240 grams -dpt-cp1)
– 10.3” (diagonal) high contrast display; 1404 x 1872 dots
– Low-glare display for comfortable, long term reading
– Paper-like texture for precise writing
– Digital Paper application (PC/Mac) and digital Paper mobile application (smartphone companion app for Android and iOS) to transfer documents and notes.
The Sony Digital Paper Tablet is now available to preorder from online retailers such as Amazon and B&H priced at $600 and is expected to start shipping on June 21st, 2018.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.