INIE is a smart wearable belt created by a team of developers from Hong Kong that is capable of alerting you to phone calls, messages and alerts thanks to its companion application, as well as being able to monitor your health.
The INIE has taken to Kickstarter to help raise the required funds it needs to go into production and includes low-power Bluetooth connectivity as well as an ultrahigh capacity on-board rechargeable battery.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the INIE belt and its features.
– Walking Tracker : Count and record every step you take. Keep your health in shape with INIE BELT.
– Idle Alert : Wonder how long you spend sitting down throughout the day. INIE BELT will tell you how long how you had been lazing around and being idle.
– Phone Loss Notification : You with no longer missed your phone calls. With the built-in vibration mechanism of our INIE BELT, we will alert you whenever a phone call is received.
– Phone Call Alert : You won’t lose your phone again. INIE BELT will alert you whenever your phone is out of sight from you.
– Long Battery Life : Save yourself from constantly charging up your device. With our compact high capacity 1400mAh battery, the INIE BELT can function over 2 years without a charge.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News