Bethesda has today rolled out the latest Skyrim 1.5 update to Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers. The latest Skyrim 1.5 update has been available for PC gamers via Valve’s Steam gaming network for some time, and fixes a number of bugs and gameplay issues with Skyrim. As well as bringing the new highly anticpated kill camera features to consoles.
The update has already rolled out State side and will be arriving in Europe very shortly. New features in the Skyrim 1.5 update include:
– New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
– New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
– Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
– Improved visual transition when going underwater
– Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
Watch the video Bethesada have created to demonstrate the new kill camera below and see the other new features in action.