Next month PlayStation virtual reality gamers will be able to enjoy the Shadow Legend VR adventure which has previously been available on PC and will soon be launching on the PlayStation platform. “Shadow Legend is an action-adventure game exclusively designed for virtual reality where you play as the Grand Master of the Knights Templar in a story-driven medieval crusade.” Check out the teaser trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the new PSVR adventure.
“Shadow Legend is an exploration-RPG exclusively designed for VR where you play as the Grand Master of the Knights Templar in a story-driven medieval crusade. Freely explore densely filled worlds and use your sword, bow, and magic skills to save your kingdom from the destruction of Lord Adaroth.”
Features of the Shadow Legend VR game include :
– Speech Recognized Merchant & Characters- If you choose, you can use your own voice to interact with characters in the game and even barter with merchants for lower prices on their goods or for higher prices when selling your own items.
– Realistic Inventory System- Everything in Shadow Legends is collectable and stored in a treasure chest that you carry with you at all times. Physically use your hands to manage loot, quest items, and weapons all from one central inventory chest.
– Combat & Parrying- In close combat with enemies use your sword to parry their strikes and give yourself opportune times to land an attack of your own. Enemies will block your uncalculated strikes and make you pay for your ill-timed attacks.
– Epic Boss Fights- Each boss fight is specifically designed for VR, has a numerous stages, and will require quickly timed attacks & blocks to bring your opponent down.
– Environments- The game has a variety of medieval and gothic world’s that include castles, cathedrals, crypts, catacombs, and dungeons that make for a very diverse setting.
– Movement & Settings- Shadow Legends includes natural locomotion, blink movement, smooth-turn, snap-turn, and free turning while accommodating both left and right handed players equally.
“The story of this world began thousands of years ago, when only two beings existed, Lord Adaroth and Lady Evelyn, the immortal Gods of Anaria. In the beginning they were alone living in a shadowed world of all that had been created; a desolate realm of peace and possibility.
However, Evelyn did not like the loneliness of the world, being frozen in time, and longed for more… Whereas Adaroth reveled in the peace that nothingness and darkness provided.
In these dark days Evelyn brought light to the world, and with it came life. She created great masterpieces of plants, animals and people, embodying what the realm of Anaria is today. She worked tirelessly and the more she made, the more fulfilled she became. On the contrary, Lord Adaroth was miserable, finding the chaos of the uncontrolled creation process too much to bear and strived to bring darkness and stillness back to the world.
For thousands of years the two gods clashed with one another, one wanting to create and one wanting to destroy. Both being immortal and unable to stop the other, the battle waged on until this very day. In this story you play as the Grand Master of most powerful military holy order in the realm and Evelyn has tasked you with the quest to end their war once and for all.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.