If you are searching for inspiration for your next handheld games emulation system or handheld console then this awesome Sega Dreamcast handheld console created by hacker Gman is definitely worth checking out.
Equipped with a 3.5 inch, 320 x 240 pixel display, a 5,000 mAh battery, USB-C charging, speakers, game controller buttons and finished with custom-built 3D printed case. The 2DC runs ROMs as no disk drive is included in the small form factor allowing you to use emulation software with the modified Sega Dreamcast motherboard.
Features of the 2DC Sega Dreamcast handheld console include :
– Real Sega Dreamcast Motherboard — not emulation
– Loads games using a GDEMU
– Dreamcast controller emulator (ie DC+)
– PIC32 based
– Range/deadzone calibration for Switch Joystick
– Integrated volume control through I2C
– DAC for OSD menu control. Hold Start + DL = Menu, Start + DU = Up, Start + DD = Down
– Future hardware support for VMU emulation (code does not do this currently)
– Wii PMS PCB modified for Dreamcast
– Custom regulators ~7watts
– Charge/Play capabilities
– Thermal protection
– RGB led interface
– USB-C PD charging
– 5amp lithium polymer battery
– I2S Audio with speakers and headphones
– 3.5″ VGA 320×240
– Custom designed and moulded buttons
– 31mm at thickest point
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.