We have an awesome deal on the Complete Information Security & Business Continuity Bundle in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 98% off the normal price.
The Complete Information Security & Business Continuity Bundle is available in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for just $69.
Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. From a personal to business level, having enough knowledge of cybersecurity will keep your data, systems, and networks from the constantly evolving digital threats. The Complete 2020 CyberSecurity & Ethical Hacking Bundle offers 22 courses on the most essential skills and certifications in the IT industry.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Learn the who, what, when, where & why of business continuity disaster recovery
- ISO/IEC 27,001 Foundation: Understand the basis for effective management of confidential & sensitive information
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Advise organizations how to manage personal data
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager: Focus on IT compliance & the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- CertNexus CyberSec First Responder (CFR-310): Perform analysis of attacks in the computing & network environments
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) (2019): Address IT security concerns in an enterprise environment
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – DEEP DIVE: Effectively design, implement & manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program
- CyberPatriot: Learn everything about the CyberPatriot program
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501): Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001): Pinpoint network vulnerabilities & keep hackers at bay
- CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): Prevent, detect, & combat cybersecurity threats
- CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003): Support IT governance in the enterprise w/ an emphasis on managing risk
- Practical IT Security: Ensure unauthorized persons cannot access business or personal information
- Practical Pentesting Featuring Brad Stine: Learn about pre-engagement activities, statements of work, authorization, & the different stages of assessment
- Mobile Security: Articulate real-world threats to mobile applications
- Penetration Testing: Know some of the common tools & techniques used by Penetrations Testers during a security audit
- Email Encryption (OpenPGP): Use OpenPGP to encrypt email prior to sending it which provides for end-to-end encryption
- Working With Secure Shell (SSH): Configure servers, deploy apps, update data, or maintain running services using SSH
- Eliminating Malware: Identify, quarantine, & eliminate malware infections
- PfSense 2.4.4: Open Source Firewall (2019): Install, configure and manage & maintain the rich features in pfSense 2.4.4 for a production environment
- Wireshark 2.2.4: Get started with Wireshark & examine all network traffic
- OWASP 2017 Top 10: Explore the role of security in the software development life cycle & how best to create secure applications
You can find out more details about this great deal on the Complete Information Security & Business Continuity Bundle over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.