Some of our readers may remember the SATA HDD Multimedia Dock that we featured on the site back in July, well now there is a new version available with a built in cooling fan to ensure your hard drive stays nice and cool.
The SATA HDD dock with take 2.5″ and 3.5″ hard drives and connects to your PC via USB.
Here’s the specs.
- Supports both S-ATA 2.5″ HDD and 3.5″ HDD
- USB 2.0
- Big cooling fan (8 cm) is built-in to prevent HDD from overheating
- Fan Speeding: 0 ~ 1800 rpm
- New power saving design added so power ON/OFF status follows the computer linked automatically!
- Temperature and Humidity: 5°~ 35°:, humidity 20 ~ 80%
- This machine should be used in the operation range of the connected PC
- AC Power Adapter input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
- AC Power Adapter output: 12V/3A
- Support Windows VISTA, XP, Linux and Mac OS
- Dimension: 134 mm ( W ) x 127 mm ( H ) x 100 mm ( D )
- Weight: 480g
The SATA HDD Dock with built in cooling fan is available to buy online for $92 from Brando.