Samsung has announced the launch of their first Android powered mobile phone, the Samsung I7500.
The Samsung I7500 features a 3.2 inch AMOLED touchscreen, with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, it also features a 5 megapixel camera with Power LED.
Connectivity comes in the form 7.2Mbps HSDPA, and it comes with 8GB of storage built in and the option to expand the storage to a maximum of 32GB via the built in MicroSD card slot.
Here is a list of the full specifications.
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (900 / 1700/ 2100MHz)
- EDGE / GPRS (850/ 900/1800/1900)
- OS – Android
- Display -3.2″ HVGA(320×480) AMOLED
- Camera -5 MP Camera (Auto Focus), Power LED
- Video / Audio
- Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
- Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA, RA
- Full Web Browser Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Android Market
- Bluetooth® 2.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, 3.5mm ear jack
- Internal memory: 8GB
- External memory: Micro SD (Up to 32GB)
- 1500 mAh Battery
- Size -115 x 56 x 11.9mm
The Samsung I7500 will be available in Europe in June, there is no word on pricing as yet.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.