VR headset owners who would like to enjoy a little augmented reality using either the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive hardware, may be interested in a new piece of kit which has been created by Stereolabs in the form of the ZED Mini.
The ZED mini has been designed to provide users with a next generation depth and motion sensing camera as the name suggests is now twice as small as the original ZED.
Fitted with visual-inertial technology for improved motion tracking, new high-definition depth sensing for better range and accuracy and modular design for simpler integration, the ZED Mini is now available to purchase price of $449.
Specifications include :
– HD depth mapping with new Ultra mode
– Built-in 6DoF IMU for accurate motion tracking
– Small form factor with 6.5cm eye separation
– Aluminium frame for improved robustness and integration
– USB Type-C for high-speed data transfer and improved reliability
– ZED API compatibility for application development
For more details jump over to the official Stereolabs ZED store by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.