If you are in searching for a powerful electric bike then the new Rogue Bridge Warrior RB1000, equipped with a 1,000 watt motor, powered by a a Panasonic 48V13AH Lithium Ion battery, providing up to 30 miles of range without the need to pedal once might be worth more investigation.
The powerful electric bike is now available to purchase priced at $4600 and is equipped with a carbon belt drive system which has been tested and will last for more than 10,000 miles. Other features of the electric bike include a hand welded aluminium alloy frame that is capable of handling up to 330lbs of weight as well as a full colour display to monitor your speed, trip distance, average speed and remaining battery power.
“Spending over two years in research and development, we believe we have designed the best electric fat bike on the market, at the most affordable price point possible. With best in class options like the 1000-watt motor and 13 amp hour battery, this electric fat bike is capable of extra long rides with plenty of power to blast up the steepest hills. With fat tires and a powerful electric motor you can tackle any terrain from sand, mud, rocks, or snow with confidence. If you’re in the market for an electric fat bike, we believe you’ll find that our specs beat out the competition and take you on many off road adventures.”
– Weight: 63 Ibs
– Frame: Tech welded 6061 Aluminum alloys / Load up to 300 Lbs. rider and gear.
– Motor: Bafang G320.1000
– Display: Full Color Digital display DP.C18 display shows speed, avg speed, trip distance, remaining battery power
– Battery: Panasonic 48V13AH
– Fork: Mozo, dropout 135mm Hydraulic shocks
– Drive: Gates inner 3-speed system
– Throttle: Thumb throttle / MAX SPEED: 30mph
– Range :29miles without pedaling
– Front brake: Hydraulic Tektro-E715 mineral breaks
– Brake levers: Promax HB-3188
– Crank: Aluminum alloy, NSA1001,52T
– Chain/Belts: Gates-NMN
– Tire: Kenda26″ x 4.0″ with inner tube , air pressure 5-30PSI
– Rear brake: Hydraulic Tektro-E715
– Stem: Promax MA-40