Even before a Red Dead Redemption 2 PC launch which is sure to see more sales flood in for developers Rockstar Games. The company has announced Red Dead Redemption 2 sales on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One have passed 17 million units worldwide. With Red Dead Redemption 2 selling more units in its first 8 days than the original blockbuster Red Dead Redemption sold in its first 8 years. Wow!!
As you can already imagine Red Dead Redemption 2 has been a massive commercial success and has set a number of new records in the process :
– Biggest opening weekend in retail sell-through across all entertainment releases (over $725 million);
– Second biggest launch (three days) in retail sell-through across all entertainment releases (next to Grand Theft Auto V);
– Biggest entertainment launch of 2018;
– Most pre-ordered full game ever on PlayStation Network;
– Biggest day one full game sales ever on PlayStation Network;
– Biggest first three days full game sales ever on PlayStation Network.
– Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold-in over 17 million units worldwide.
“Launched Red Dead Redemption 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Told across the deepest and most expansive Rockstar world to date, Red Dead Redemption 2 is Rockstar’s first game built from the ground up for the current console generation. The title has received outstanding reviews, with numerous influential critics awarding Red Dead Redemption 2 a perfect score.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.