Recently, Real Racing 3 for iOS received an update which bumps the version to 2.0.0 and brings a handful of features and improvements to the application, with the most notable one being the multiplayer mode that allows users to race with up to four friends in real-time via Game Center. Previously, Real Racing 3 did feature a multiplayer mode, but it allowed users to race against the time of their friend’s ghost car.
The application also brings a number of new cars, including Lamborghini Veneno and McLaren P1. Additionally, the update brings a number of improvements and bug fixes, including a bunch of camera fixes, etc.
You can check out the complete changelog below,
Real Racing 3 takes competition to the next level this holiday season with the introduction of Real-Time Multiplayer! Launching alongside this highly requested feature is a new generation of flagship Supercars from McLaren and Lamborghini.
- New Mode – hit the asphalt with up to four friends or rivals in Real-Time Multiplayer via Game Center
- New Cars – the Lamborghini Veneno and McLaren P1™ join the high profile roster of 79 fully licensed vehicles
- New Vertex event series – race the new Supercars in a deep Career Series featuring epic Cup races
- Special Holiday Livery – free for your Ford Focus RS
- Replay camera fixes
- Removed problematic barrier on Hockenheimring
- Fixed Crew use during Time Trials
Simply head over to the App Store and download Real Racing 3 for your iOS device.
Source: iMoreFiled Under: Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Gaming News, Top News