The Razer Lachesis has been around some time now but a new version has just been released with upgraded sensors from the original 4000 to a new 5600 dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser.
Its lighting system has also been upgraded, with customisable lighting feature you can now change the colour of your Lachesis to any of 16 million different colours thanks to the installation of a multi-colour LED into the chassis.
Other features still remain in the gaming mouse:
Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi,
– 60KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
– Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons,
– 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
– Tracking up to 200 inches per second
– Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
– Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)/ 128 gram,
– Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
– Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
– Gold-plated USB connector
– On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
The new Razer Lachesis mouse is now available but will now cost an extra $30 now costing $80 rather the the $50 for the older 4000 dpi version.