Multiple Kickstarter project creator Doug Gilliland has now launched his 17th project via the crowdfunding website, offering a Raspberry Pi I2C Multiplexer for the small single board PC.
The new piece of hardware for the raspberry Pi computer is now available to back with pledges starting from just $25 offering a tested for port I2C hub for the Raspberry Pi.
Features include :
- I2C Hub / Repeater / Replicator / Multiplexer / De-multiplexer
- PCA9544A IC
- Controlled via I2C
- Multiple part vendors
- Devices with the same address can be attached to different ports
- Host I2 port goes to Raspberry Pi I2C lines
- 3.3V host operation
- Four I2C slave ports
- I2C ports can use the Raspberry Pi or have their own power (power source select jumper)
- A Raspberry PI which runs 3.3V can control an I2C device which runs at 5V
- Voltage translation between the ports
- I2C ports can be 3.3V or 5V
- Fits in any Raspberry Pi model
- Cutout for Model B RCA video jack
- Interrupt controller on each channel and host 100KHz/400KHz operation
- On-board termination resistors
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.