Following on from the recent launch of the new Raspberry Pi 3 mini PC to be added to the ever-growing range of mini PCs available in the Pi range last week.
Adafruit has this week announced the availability of a new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Pack which includes everything you need to get up and running with your new Raspberry Pi pocket PC straight from the box.
The Raspberry Pi 3 starter kit is now available to purchase priced at $99.95 directly from the Adafruit online store, which can be accessed via the link below. Adafruit explains a little more about the pack and its contents.
We’ve hand chosen these accessories as the perfect accompaniment to your new Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B. It’s everything you need to get going with a high quality power supply, Raspbian 8G NOOBs SD card (newly updated to work on the Pi 3), lovely case, handy console cable, and lots of prototyping essentials. It’s a great jumping off point for the rest of our extensive accessory and pack collection.
Contents of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Pack inlcude :
– Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B
– Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case
– Adafruit Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus
- Full Size Breadboard
– Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires.
– USB to TTL Serial Cable
– 8GB SD card for Raspberry Pi preinstalled with Noobs v1.8 – 8GB
– 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 6′ MicroUSB Cable
– Embroidered Raspberry Pi Badge
– 1x Photo Cell
– 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
– 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
– 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
– 1x Electrolytic Capacitor – 1.0uF
– 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
– 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED