Following on from the arrival of the Particle Argon nRF52840 at Adafruit, the electronics company has also announced the arrival of the Pycom Pyscan RFID NFC, battery and sensor add-on board for Pycom. Pyscan is a sensor shield you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network development boards and features an accelerometer, ambient light sensor and RFID.
An NFC/RFID antenna is also included with your purchase in the small board is now available to purchase directly from the online Adafruit store priced at $34.95. Features include :
– 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer (ST LIS2HH12)
– Ambient light sensor (Lite-on LTR-329ALS-01 )
– RFID-NFC Chip + NFC / RFID Antenna (NXP MFRC63002HN)
– USB port with serial access for debugging and testing
– LiPo battery charger
– MicroSD card for external storage or data-logging
– Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)~
“Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organize and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect, or an ambitious tech hobbyist it’ll soon get you connected.”
Jump over to the official Adafruit product page by following the link below for full specifications and purchasing options.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Top News