Anyone interested in learning more about electronics may find a new DIY magnetic electronics learning kit created by PSITRON based in Germany worth more investigation. With PSITRON children and adults can playfully learn to understand electronics by placing components on provided templates or drawn circuits to provide a wide variety of applications and learning experiences. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the magnetic electronics kit which has this week taken to Kickstarter.
Tickets are available from €59 with worldwide shipping to certain countries expected to take place during February 2019. The design team behind the electronic learning kit explain more about its advantages and benefits :
– Understand electronics and invent like an engineer
– Easy-to-use electronic modules with magnetic contacts
– Simply connect magnetic contacts by magnetic wires
– Choose the desired cable length by moving the magnetic wire along the magnetic contact
– Draw and construct -> draw your circuit and place the components directly on top of the symbols in the circuit diagram
– Expandable construction kit (kit concept)
– Each lab and circuit template can be downloaded
– Place a circuit template on the PSITRON board and build the circuit on top of it
– Clearly arranged circuit diagrams
– After making the electrical connection you can move around the PSITRON modules on the PSITRON board. There is no grid.
– Simply replace PSITRON-Modules to change behaviour of the electronic circuit
– Suitable for prototyping
– Ideal for kids, adults and educational facilities
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the PSITRON electronic learning kit and its components which are available via Kickstarter in a range of different pledge options.
For more details follow the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.