A new update has been rolled out for the PlayStation 4 Gran Turismo Sport racing game this month in the form of the March 1.34 Update. Checkout the announcement trailer below to learn more about the new vehicles from elegant European supercars to the return of Toyota’s flagship Supra. The 1.34 PS4 update for GT Sport is now available for all GT Sport drivers to download.
“Five new vehicles are gracing the tarmac at Brand Central this month, including the new TOYOTA GR Supra RZ ’19 which made its debut at this year’s prestigious North American International Auto Show.”
– TOYOTA GR Supra RZ ’19
– Pagani Huayra ’13
– Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
– Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
– McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
Also being added this month to celebrate the release of the Supra RZ ’19, developers Polyphony Digital has added a dedicated league event which pits old versus new, as well as updated five existing events with new rounds.
– Supra Legend (Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
– 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
– 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
– 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
– 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
– 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.