Developers RainSoft have teased a new virtual reality skiing game they will be launching via Steam Early Access during December 2019 providing a first look at the winter sports VR simulation game. “Pick your line and pick your method to ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through ice and snow at crushing velocity. Race the clock and dominate the terrain with speed, precision and skill.”
“Master the mountain from 14,000 ft in this extreme winter sports VR simulation game. Strap your headset on and ride the freshest powder VR has to offer. Pick your line and your method, fly through ice and snow at crushing velocity. Face every challenge with speed, precision, and skill- master the mountain from 14,000 ft. and dominate the rugged terrain.”
- Hit the slopes and choose between skiing, snowboarding, and wingsuiting your way to the finish!
- Fight the clock and the terrain- drop down sheer cliffs, soar over glaciers, and slide across frozen lakes, dense forests and abandoned towns.
- Obliterate every speed record in the downhill race, score the highest points with the sickest tricks in freestyle, or navigate the perfect line in slalom.
- Adjustable comfort settings and gameplay optimized to reduce VR motion sickness.
- Choose between arcade and simulation styles to enhance the feeling of shredding the mountainside and the raw thrill of catching big air.
Features you can expect a joy when the full release of Powder VR launches :
- Tour six different mountains, each with their own unique environment, set of courses and challenges.
- Earn enough medals to heli-drop anywhere you like and free-roam explore every inch of the mountain.
- Get ready to reach ludicrous speed and create ridiculous stunts with the unlockable rocket pack.
- Steam achievements, additional unlockables and easter eggs.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.