OnePlus has released their OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T smartphones.
This new beat brings a range of new features to the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T smartphones, you can see more details below.
- Optimized split-screen operation experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
Explore what’s new on Android 10 here.
For those using the previous beta build, you’ll still have to install this version manually. Please follow the instructions below.
- Download the appropriate package – OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.
You can find out more information about the new OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.