OWOW has unveiled a new range of next generation musical instruments this month, they have created and designed to be “stupidly simple in use”.
The OWOW range consists of five musical instruments that can be used in an intuitive and fun way to empower users to create digital music in a totally new way.
Watch the video below to learn more about the aluminium cased palm sized devices that are currently looking to raise €50,000 via Kickstarter and are priced at €49 for the CRD and €99 for the DVC version.
“We are OWOW and we made musical instruments for you and all your music making friends. Whether you just started making music, have been producing for years in professional studios, or play live music on stage for sold out football stadiums, our instruments let you decide how creative to work with them. Let’s check out some of the possibilities.
We worked very hard over the last three years to develop these high quality MIDI controllers. They are smartly built, but stupidly simple to use. Starter or professional, we know budget is an important aspect. This is why we came up with two versions of the instruments. The DVC series which have a high-end aluminium case and the CRD series, which is basically the bare circuit board of the DVCs series, providing a high-end but affordable musical instrument.
Smartly built, stupidly simple in use, the OWOW musical instruments empower everybody to make digital music in a fun and intuitive way.
• Five musical instruments that empower you to create digital music in a intuitive and fun way.
• Two versions of each instrument: the high-end aluminium cased DVC and affordable bare circuit board CRD.
• Plug & play, linking to any software that we know while functioning as MIDI controllers.
• 3D files are available online to print your own casing for free.
• Designed and developed in the Netherlands. We know our stuff.
Jump over to Kickstarter to make pledge from just €49.