NZXT has launched a new range of PC PSUs, the NZXT HALE90 PSUs which are designed for gamers and PC enthusiasts, and they are designed to be efficient and at the same time deliver high end power.
The NZXT HALE90 PSUs come in a range of wattages including 550W, 650W, 750W, 850W, and 1000W, and they feature a 140mm two ball bearing fan that is designed to be ultra quiet.
Prices start at $119.99 for the 550W model, $139.99 for the 650W model, $159.99 for the 750W model, $179.99 for the 850W model, and $209.99 for the 1000W model.
You can see full details in the press release below.
El Monte, CA – August 4, 2010 – NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the HALE90 Power Supply line consisting of wattages including 550W, 650W, 750W, 850W, and 1000W. The lineup was built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.
“HALE90 offers the unparalleled combination of efficiency, ease of use, premium components, and silent operation,” said Johnny Hou, Founder and Product Manager at NZXT. “Gamers and enthusiasts can rely on this lineup to deliver the most efficient power on the market through premium components that will ensure system longevity.”
* Maximum Efficiency – HALE90 was awarded the highly coveted 80+ Gold certification ensuring that the series operates at ultra high efficiency. At 20%, 50%, and 100% loads efficiencies are 87%, 90%, and 87% respectively. For more information on the 80 + Gold certification, please visit http://www.80plus.org/. Additionally, each PSU consumes less than 1W during shut off status and complies with the newest Energy Star standards.
* Whisper Quiet – Simple 140mm two ball-bearing fan operates with minimal noise even at full load. Approximate decibel levels are 20db for wattages between 550-750W and 30db for 850W and above.
* Premium Components – HALE90 employs a strong single +12V rail that delivers stable & clean current delivery under a heavy load. It’s designed with 100% Japanese capacitors that ensure longevity and better reliability.
* Modular Design – Modular cabling allows the user to select which cables they want to use, optimizing cable management and minimizing cable clutter for enhanced airflow. Cables are flat for easier routing and bending inside of the chassis.
* Safety Precautions – Offers voltage, current, power, under volt
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.