After recently being purchased back from Nokia, Withings has this week unveiled its new Pulse HR fitness tracker which is now available to preorder priced at €130. Equipped with a long life battery capable of providing up to 20 days of use on a single charge. The Withings Pulse HR fitness tracker is constructed using premium 316L stainless steel case and a reinforced polycarbonate surface coating to withstand wear and tear and everyday use. The fitness tracker comes complete with its own smartphone companion application supported by both Android and iOS devices.
“Improving your health on a day-to-day basis is about taking care of your most important muscle. Strengthening your heart can be an an excellent way to build endurance, and knowing your heart rate zones can help you improve.”
Features of the Withings Pulse HR fitness tracker include :
– Heart rate monitoring: Track heart rate trends day and night, plus continuous heart rate in workout mode
– Activity tracking: Automatic walk, run, swim (water resistant – 50M) & 10+ activities recognized, plus calories burned & distance
– Sleep monitoring: Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up
– OLED screen: Daily stats—like steps, distance & heart rate, plus smartphone notifications (calls, texts, events, apps)
– Long battery life: up to 20 days on a single charge
“Pulse HR is an advanced activity tracker that enables you to effortlessly keep track of daily activity and training sessions. Includes continuous heart rate to help you get the most out of your workouts, connected GPS to map your route, and automatic sleep tracking with a daily Sleep Score. Plus, you can stay connected to what matters with fully customisable smartphone notifications.”
For more information on the new Withings Pulse HR fitness tracker temp over to the official Withings website by following the link below, where the new fitness tracker is available to preorder with shipping expected to take place in 3 to 4 weeks. Prices start from €130.