NZXT has introduced new accessories in its HUE 2 Family of RGB LED components each of which is now equipped with a microcontroller. The unique patent-pending feature allows each HUE 2 component to identify its specific LED configuration, “breaking the limits faced by existing RGB components available today” says NZXT. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the capabilities of the new RGB LED accessories.
New accessories include a : HUE 2 RGB Lighting Kit, Aer RGB 2 Starter Kit (120mm or 140mm versions), HUE 2 RGB Ambient Lighting Kit, Aer RGB 2 Fans, HUE 2 Underglow Accessory, HUE 2 Cable Comb Accessory and more.
“If our H Series cases provide a canvas for people to build the gaming PC of their dreams, then our new HUE 2 family provides the palette they paint with,” said Johnny Hou, founder of NZXT. “We love to celebrate the creativity of PC builders and we can’t wait to see the amazing battlestations they create with this complete line of RGB lighting accessories.”
Key Features of the HUE 2 RGB and Ambient Lighting Controllers
– Faster processors deliver virtually instantaneous response and more lighting modes
– Two additional channels on the HUE 2 RGB Lighting Controller allow for even more HUE 2 accessories to be connected.
– Each channel supports up to six HUE 2 accessories or 40 LEDs
– Backward compatibility with existing HUE+ accessories
– Multiple HUE 2 family starter kits are available, including:
– HUE 2 RGB Lighting Kit
– HUE 2 Ambient Lighting Kit (in two configurations)
– Aer RGB 2 120mm Starter Kits (2x120mm and 3x120mm)
– Aer RGB 2 140mm Starter Kits (2x140mm)
The HUE 2 family accessories include:
– RGB LED strips
– 120mm and 140mm RGB fans
– Case underglow strips for ATX and mATX/ITX cases
– RGB cable comb accessories
Source: TPUFiled Under: Geeky Stuff, Hardware, Top News