A new trailer has been released this week for the upcoming LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens game that will be launching later this year on June 28th 2016.
As you will see in the latest official trailer below, the game will allow you to learn and explore more about the back stories behind some of the events that take place within the latest blockbuster movie in the Star Wars series, which was directed by JJ Abrams and took the form of the The Force Awakens.
The LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens gameWill be available to play on pretty much every gaming platform available and includes PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U. The game is currently in the final stages of development by TT Fusion and will be published by Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens marks the triumphant return of the No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise and immerses fans in the new Star Wars adventure like never before. Players can relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in a way that only LEGO can offer, featuring all of the storylines from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. The game will also feature exclusive playable content that takes players on adventures set in the time leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
Features of the Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens game includes :
• Relive the Blockbuster Action – Blast off into a new and improved LEGO Star Wars experience that takes fans deeper into the new film than any other game, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
• Exclusive New Story Levels – Experience untold adventures through exclusive new story levels set in the time leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
• Variety of Characters, Vehicles & Locations – Play as all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base, and utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way.
• Build… and Rebuild – Through the enhanced Multi-Builds system, players must choose from multiple building options – to puzzle solve, or just for fun – all advancing the game in different ways.
• Exciting New Blaster Battles – Use your surroundings as cover during intense Blaster Battles and drive back the relentless First Order.
• Experience the Galaxy Like Never Before – Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight gameplay like never before, including arena-based battles and dogfights in space.
• More “I” in A.I. – Enemy fighters can now build using LEGO bricks to support their fellow Stormtroopers, calling in air support, reinforcements or heavy artillery – taking the fight to the Resistance with the power of LEGO!
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.