Gamers looking to view more PUBG Xbox One X gameplay after the plethora of reports of issues, lag and glitches that have been reported by PUBG Xbox players since the launch of PlayerUnknown BattleGrounds. Are sure to find this quick 20 minute PUBG Xbox One X gameplay video an interesting watch, created by the team from the Jackfrags channel.
PUBG has been available on PC systems since March 2017 via early access through the Steam games network and has already sold over 20 million units and has logged over 2 million concurrent users on Steam, even before the game has officially launched out of early access.
to re-caop the specifications of the new Microsoft flagship console the Xbox One X include :
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
If you are interested in learning more about the difference between the Xbox One and Xbox One X graphics here’s a comparison of PUBG on Xbox One X in 4K alongside its little brother the Xbox One.
Source: YouTubeFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News, Xbox