Moog has created a new analogue synthesiser called the Matriarch, offering musicians a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesiser with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the analogue synthesiser and its features, “sequence and perform in mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic modes. Classic and ping-pong style repeats with lush infinite delay trails.”
“Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch’s patchable architecture and vintage Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound. “
“Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with “no patching required”, then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch’s 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.”
Specifications of Moog Matriarch analogue synthesiser :
– VOICE MODE Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
– ANALOG DELAY Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
– SEQUENCER 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear.
– ARPEGGIATOR Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random).
– SEMI-MODULAR DESIGN Semi-modular analog synthesizer – no patching required.
– TYPE Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
– SOUND ENGINE 100% Analog
– NUMBER OF KEYS 49 Full-Size Keys
– TYPE OF KEYS Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired – available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
– OTHER CONTROLLERS Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal in to CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
– POLYPHONY Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic