Elevation Lab has this week unveiled their latest creation in the form of the ElevationHub, designed to mount onto your existing MacBook USB-C charger .providing a fast SD card reader and full size USB 3.0 port. The Elevation Hub is now available to preorder with all without a 6ft USB C3.0 cable, priced at $49.95 or without the cable at $39.95. Pre-order now, with shipping expected to take place during the riddle of July 2020, use TIDY for 20% off.
“Apple ditched the pop out cord winders when they went from MagSafe to USB-C. Elevation Hub brings the cord management back with an even better design – it keeps your cord wrapped tight (you can toss it around like baseball) and will not come undone. ElevationHub perfectly matches the geometry of your USB-C MacBook charger and they become one solid unit. “
Specifications of the ElevationHub :
– Gives you great cord management (Apple dropped the pop-out cord winders when they went USB-C, this brings it back with a better design).
– Gives you SD & USB ports – always with you, without a dongle
– Perfectly fits MacBook Pro USB-C chargers (61W & 96W).
– Optional premium 6ft USB-C 3.0 cable, gives you 10x faster data than the Apple USB-C 2.0 cord that ships with your MacBook.
– Special electronics let it pass thru high voltage PD power and have fast USB 3.0 data transfer speeds. Outputs up to 61W.
– First of its kind product, indispensable once you have one.
Source : Elevation Lab
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.