M-Pad is a new wireless charger which complies to the Qi Standard v1.2.4 and supports charging for all Qi certified devices, 10W, 7.5W for quick charging, and 5W standard charging. The wireless charging “BagPad” offers a number of useful features including a phone holder, storage bag, mouse pad and of course fast wireless charging thanks to its Qi support. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the new product which has launched via Kickstarter this week to raise the required funds it needs to make the jump into production.
Early bird pledges are available from CAD$59 or roughly £34 and worldwide shipping is expected to take place in a couple of months time during May 2019. “M-Pad is a 4 in1 mousepad, a wireless charging spot, a phone holder and a storage bag for your Apple or Android devices.It is highly recommended for users with lack of space by using wireless charger and mouse pad separately as well as users who need a clean desk area for a more comfortable workplace. “
For more details and a complete list of all available pledge options jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below. Features of the M-Pad include :
– QI wireless charging + mousepad + phone Holder + storage Bag.
– 3 wireless charging coils, free to charge anywhere.
– Type-C charging port.
– Sleek, elegant and portable design.
– Smooth super fiber leather material in 2 colors (Blue and Red).
– Store digital accessories anytime, anywhere, easy to carry and use.
– Phone holder for normal use of phones during charging, work, and entertainment.
– Protection from scratches and provides stable surface for steady charging with an improved mouse precision.
– Non-slip base keeps mouse pad firmly in place.