Amazon has added there Alexa personal assistant technology to another device enabling the Lynx robot to now connect and use Amazon’s Cloud-Based Voice Service. Then Lynx Alexa robot is priced at $800 and is equipped with a number of features including a surveillance mode in the companion application that is capable of capturing 1/32 video if the PIR sensor on the robots chest is activated. Once the video has been captured the small robot will then send the video directly to your smartphone allowing you to know exactly what the robot has seen.
Other features of the Amazon Alexa powered robot include :
– Make sure you don’t miss another event again by sending Lynx in your place! In Avatar mode, you can see what the robot sees and speak through the robot with app-enabled functions.
– Lynx is ever evolving and will be growing as Amazon Alexa and robotics grows. Stay tuned for more feature updates in the near future.
– Facial, Presence and Voice Interaction – With voice command, Lynx will dance, sing, take photos, be an exercise coach, provide yoga instructions, among other interactions. Lynx can also be programmed to relay greetings or play music when engaged.
– Surveillance Mode – With a built-in advanced PIR sensor
– Avatar Mode – Via the app, access Lynx’s video and motion on the go to check on home, pets, and join family events from afar.
– Music Mode – Play Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more with simple voice commands.
– Task Management – From calendar reminders & emails, to scheduling appointments and dinner reservations.
– Day Planning – Lynx will organize reminders for the day and set them up as shared calendar events.
– Shop Away – Use Lynx to search for and purchase the best deals with just your voice.
The Lynx Alexa enabled robot is now available exclusively from the Amazon online store via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.