You may remember the Linux powered OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner that we featured on the site back in January, well it will finally be available to buy from July the 4th, in the US, Europe and India.
Here’s a reminder of the specs.
- Processor — Samsung S3C2442 500MHz
- RAM — 128MB
- Flash — 256MB
- Display — 4.3-inch diagonal WQVGA Color TFT LCD (480×272)
- Graphics — SMedia 3362-based 3D graphics acceleration
- Accelerometers — 2 x 3D accelerometers
- Audio — “high-quality” audio codec
- USB — 1 x version 1.1
- Cellular — 2.5G tri-band GPRS/GSM (900MHz or 850MHz)
- WiFi — 802.11b/g WiFi
- Bluetooth — version 2.0
- GPS — AGPS (assisted global positioning system) receiver
The Neo FreeRunner will go on sale for $399 and will be available to buy online from OpenMoko.com.
via Slash Gear