The LG V30s ThinQ was announced at Mobile World Congress back in February, the device has been available in South Korea for a while and now it is launching in the US.
The handset is now available to pre-order from B&H photo in the US and the device will set you back $929.99.
Here are the specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V30S ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V30S+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 256GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 120°)
– Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- AI: AI CAM / QVoice / QLens / Bright Mode / AI Haptic / Google Assistant
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Moroccan Blue, New Platinum Gray
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
Source B&H, Android Guys
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.