HandyGames has announced this week that the new Jagged Alliance Rage game will be launching very shortly during the autumn 2018 months and will be available to play on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Priced at $19.99 on PC and $29.99 on consoles.
The return of the game brings with it new gameplay based on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and reboots the quirky mercenaries. Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, “this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits”. Check out the announcement trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the new Jagged Alliance Rage game.
“This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army. Constantly on the brink of breakdown, faced with dehydration and no support from home, you lead a team of seasoned mercenaries against vastly outnumbering armed forces. Use tactical brilliance and guerilla tactics to destroy their structures and strengthen the island’s population to take back what is rightfully theirs. Do you have what it takes to rise to old glory?”
Features of Jagged Alliance Rage include :
– 2 Player online co-op mode
– Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
– Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
– Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
– Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
– Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
– Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
HandyGames, the latest family member of the THQ Nordic network. HandyGames will act as an independent publisher, focusing on small and mid-sized projects or 3rd-party indie games.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.