If you remember the classic Amiga game, Speedball 2 you will be pleased to know the game is soon be available on iOS devices, with the same great graphics, and additive gameplay of the original.
The new Speedball 2 Evolution game will offer two alternative control modes within the game : a classic, soft joypad, which replicates the controls of the early computer versions, and a new, innovative tilt-to-move option, using the giroscope withint he iOS devices.Watch the official trailer after the jump to see the game in action.
Speedball 2 Evolution features:
– 336 Individual players
– 22 achievements
– 20 Power-ups and pick-ups
– 16 Classic Speedball teams
– 12 New Intergalactic teams
– 10 Season career mode
– 10 Single player game modes
– 6 Arenas on four different planets
– Player transfer market and upgrades
– Extensive tutorial for rookies
– Multiplayer mode
– Game Center support
– That classic retro feel
iOS Speedball 2 Evolution will be available on 24th Feb 2010 but pricing has yet to be decided.
Via Pocket Lint