After being downloaded by 3 million users on iOS the development team behind the popular CloudMagic iOS Email application have now launched the software on Mac desktop systems, making it available from the Mac App Store priced at $19.99.
The CloudMagic Email app supports both OS X Yosemite and El Capitan and has been designed to provide an improved alternative to the Mac email application created by Apple that comes as standard.
Features of the CloudMagic Email app include :
– Instant push notifications for ALL types of email accounts: Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365, IMAP – you name it!
– Supports all versions of Exchange: ActiveSync (EAS), EWS and IMAP.
– Handoff: Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
– Email accounts and preferences synced across devices. 10 seconds to set up on a new device.
– Unread badge count: view unread email count without opening the app.
– Unified Inbox – See emails from all your accounts in one place.
– Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
– Quick Filters – Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
– Multi-select email – perform actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read/Unread and Move on multiple emails at once.
– HTML signatures – Flaunt your signature with logos and images.
– Saves battery by pushing emails from the cloud.
– Safeguard your data with our Remote Wipe option.
– Sync folders that are important to you and even get push notifications for new emails which land in these folders.
Jump over to the Mac App store for more details via the link below.
Source: App Store