Anyone who enjoys building electronic projects may find the new IDAP-Link debug JTag Probe created by I-SYST worth more investigation, as well as helpful building electronic projects.
The small developer board has been specifically designed to aid with debugging but can do far more to aid the construction of your projects and gadgets.
I-SYST explains a little more about their new IDAP-Link development board :
“The IDAP-Link is a very low cost CMSIS-DAP JTAG debug probe with enhanced features. It can do more with it than just debugging. It will appears as a USB disk drive. This allows firmware flashing easily by copying the firmware file over without requiring any special flashing software and work instantly with any operating system. It provides a UART to USB bridge for communication between the target device and the PC.
It also provides a regulated 3.3V to directly power the target device without addition power source by taking advantage of the USB power source. These feature turn the target device into mBed enable. It can be used as an ultra low cost solution to production programming. BSP is provide for use with Open Source CMSIS-DAP firmware from mBed.org which make it totally customizable. “
• Support both SWD & JTAG mode
• Debug compatibility with most IDE such as Keil, CrosWorks, Eclipse, etc..
• Onboard 3.3V regulator to power the target device
• UART to USB bridge for communication between target and PC
• mBed enabled the target device
• Firmware flashing by drap & drop simply by copying file over. Making it an ultra low cost solution for target production programming
• Flashing performance at 13.8KB/s with CrossWorks
• BSP is provided for Open Source CMSIS-DAP firmware from mBed.org. Adapt the firmware to your liking.
For more information on the new IDAP-Link debug JTag Probe jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and the ability to pledge for from just $45 and help the project raise its $6,000 goal via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.