Developers, makers and single board computer enthusiasts may be interested in a new mini PC priced at just $10 and capable of offering a processor that is more powerful than the previous generation Raspberry Pi 3 in most benchmarks and support micro SD cards up to 256GB in capacity.
Features of the new Iconikal Rockchip 3328 single-board computer include a 1.5 GHz RK3328 ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor supported by Mali-450MP2 graphics and 1GB LPDDR3 memory. Together with Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, 3.5mm A/V jack, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports and a Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin GPIO header.
Iconikal Rockchip RK3328 4K 60P Single Board Computer specifications include :
– Quad core A53 Processor @ up to 1.5 Ghz
– 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM, ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU supports Open GL ES 1.1 and 2.0
– Exterior Ports include: 1 USB3.0, 2 USB2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet interface, 3.5mm A/V Jack, HDMI, and power
– Internal ports: microSD slot up to 256GB, 2×20 pins “Pi2” GPIO Header, and 2×11 pins “Pi P5+” GPIO Header
– In the box : DV 5V 3A Power adapter, 16 GB micrSD card, 16×2 Serial LCD display with with I2C library chip attached.
– Processor – Quad core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz
– GPU – ARM Mali-450MP2
– Memory I/F – DDR3 1GB RAM
– Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.x/1.4 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10/HLG support, CVBS output Video Processor
– 4K UHD H.264, 10-bit H.265 and VP9 video decoder
– 1080p H.265/H.264 video encoder
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.