The guys over at HJC Design, who are a UK based design and manufacture consultancy just dropped us an email about their latest project, a customizable FPS gaming controller for the Xbox 360 and PC.
The HJC Design FPS gaming controllers is designed to be full customizable, with every button on the device being multi functional allowing any button layout, including trigger position, can be mapped on-the-fly or via PC, have a look at the specifications below.
• Customizable buttons and trigger sensitivity, up to rapid fire hair triggers.
• Map the 8 multi-functional highly responsive buttons via PC
• Rear rocker switches for multi-function control.
• Alter the in-game sensitivity in real time by squeezing the side panels.
• 8 control setup configurations, allows controls to remain constant across games.
• 3D rumble effect, with varying strength and direction for a more immersive experience.
• Dual analogue stick resistance control.
• Ventilation holes at contact points to prevent perspiration.
• Adjustable panels for optimum ergonomics.
• Customizable lighting to show button layout, to match clan colors or your existing gaming set up.
• Precision D-Pad and configuration controls.
• Non-slip rubber on all contact surfaces.
• Contoured analogue sticks provide constant grip and have minimal ‘dead zone’ for high precision.
• Detachable braided wired cable, stopping wireless interference at tournaments or LAN matches.
• Zero latency 2.4GHz wireless technology (1ms response), with built in rechargeable batteries for casual play.
• 2.5 mm microphone / headphone jack.
• Wireless headset compatibility.
You can find out more details about the HJC Design FPS Gaming Controller over at their website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.