The Hammerhead HMR98902 is a custom PC created by designer Matthew Kim and has been created using “Eco-resin” plastic and machined aluminium plates that have been anodised Blue.
Eco Resin panels are created from waste plastics taken from the fronts of old vending machines and point-of-sale units and then recycled to create a clear resin panel. Matthew designs and builds each Hammerhead PC himself tailored to the customers requirements and each system has it’s own unique serial number.
Other models include the HMR98903 & HMR98904, and are available in black brushed anodized carbon, and quattro carbon trim.
If you fancy a customer rig yourself Matthew takes around 2 weeks to create on and prices start from $2,899. You can check out more images over at Darwin Machine.
Hammerhead HMR98902 specs:
- Blue CNC brushed and anodized aluminum frame
- Supermatte White Ecoresin panels with Mil-Spec quick release system(motherboard side only)
- 2.8Ghz Intel Core i7-860 cpu
- 4 Gb ram
- 1 40 gb Intel solid state disk drive
- 1 640 Gb front loaded “hot-swappable” hard drive
- 1 extra hot-swap tray for a second hard drive
- nVidia ENGTX460 graphics card
- Optical CD/DVD drive
- Kingston 750W modular power supply
- Windows 7 64-bit Home premium
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.