We have a great deal on the Hacking for National Security Training in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 95% off the normal price.
The Hacking for National Security Training normally costs $799 and you can get it for just $39 in our deals store.
The government is making a greater investment in network security than ever before, which has made obtaining a Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA) certification a more attractive option than ever before. In order to even take the CNDA exam you need to have a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential and be employed by a government or military agency. This course represents the first step towards a career in national security as you’ll get training for both the CEH and CNDA exams so that when the time comes you’ll be ready to ace both.
Here is what is included in the bundle:
- Access 19 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Study to pass the CEH & CNDA certification exams
- Learn footprinting & network reconnaissance
- Discover network scanning techniques & enumeration for documenting issues
- Understand system hacking, Trojans, & backdoors
- Learn how to root out viruses & worms
You can find out more details about the Hacking for National Security Training over at our deals store at the link below.