Gist is a very decent iOS application that give users the ability to get a simple summary of all there articles. All a user has to do is connect his/her Pocket account with the application and let the application handle the rest. Once connected, it will display all the saved Pocket articles, which can be summarized with a single tap.
Recently, Gist for iOS received a big update, bumping it to version 2.0 and introduced a whole lot of new features and enhancements, including full Pocket support that give users the ability to view and summarize all saved articles along with the ability to add, delete, favorite, and archive from the application.
In addition, the update came with new summaries view that makes it easier to read the summaries, open articles in Safari or Chrome, dynamic text support, and more. Here’s a complete list of new feature and enhancements introduced in Gist 2.0
Gist v2.0 is now available with lots of great new features. We’ve listened to your feedback and hope you enjoy this latest update.
Full Pocket Support!
- Gist now allows you to view and summarize all of your Pocket articles
- Add, delete, favorite, and archive all from within the app
- Completely new summary view for dramatically easier reading
- Read a short excerpt of your article while waiting for it to summarize
- Open articles directly in Safari or Google Chrome
- Save articles to your Pocket or Instapaper account
- Dynamic Text Support
- New tab-based navigation layout
- Open full articles directly form the main screen by swiping on the article
- Slightly reduced speech rate for “regular” setting
- Recent searches button moved to within search bar
- Minor user interface and design changes
If you’re a Gist user, head over to the App Store and download the application.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.