Square Enix and NVIDIA have today confirmed that Final Fantasy 15 will be definitely launching on PC and will be arriving on the platform sometime early in 2018.
The news of the launch was announced during NVIDIA’s press conference at this years Gamescom event which is currently underway. NVIDIA also revealed that the PC Final Fantasy 15 game will also include all the content from the console version which was included in free updates and the Season Pass.
These include :
• 4K high-resolution textures
• Dolby Atmos
• Realistic grass simulation
• Advanced hair simulation
• Combustible fire, smoke and fluid simulation
• Advanced shadow algorithms
• High quality ambient occlusion
• Versatile screenshot captures
• First-person camera mode
As soon as more details are announced on a confirmed release date for Final Fantasy 15 on PC we will keep you up to speed as always.
Source: EurogamerFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News