Droplr is yet another file sharing application that lets users share any type of file seamlessly, in a few simple clicks. Recently, it also received an update, bumping it to version 3.5 and comes with several new features and bug fixes, including crashing issues on OS X 10.7.
Along with the usual bug fixes, Droplr 3.5 comes with several new features on board as well, including a new layout, as well as improved keyboard shortcut options, thumbnail previews, and more. Additionally, it comes with quick screen shot annotation tools that give users the ability to add quick shapes such as arrows, shapes, and text, before you share them with anyone.
Here’s a complete changelog for Droplr for Mac version 3.5
– Adds quick screen shot annotation tools to mark up your screenshots with arrows, shapes, and text, before you share them. (Droplr Draw, only available with Droplr Pro)
– Improves retina screen shot downscaling.
– New account management preferences layout.
– Keyboard shortcut options now simpler.
– Fixed crashing issues on 10.7
Head over to the Mac App Store and download Droplr for your Mac free of cost. Which file sharing client do you prefer on Mac? Share you thoughts with us using the comments section below.